Position – Senior Mechanical Engineer
Philips India Limited
Experience – 5 – 10 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Location – Pune
- You will be directly responsible for mostly mechanical, some mechatronic designs in our projects, which have a short- to mid-term character, are complex, and can be divided into several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also requires involvement in electronic hardware designs.
- You will use your skills, inventiveness, and curiosity to combine good design principles with novel manufacturing technology? together with a global team ? design parts and assemblies for new medical innovations.
- You will make detailed designs and interfaces based on provided requirements.
- You are responsible for the overall manufacturability with suppliers, and test and verification upon delivery of products.
- You will join the internal and external design sub-teams.
- You will report to and work closely with the Mechatronics department PIC-Eindhoven to truly understand the technological challenges I.o to offer tailored services & technical support.
- You are a part of Philips Innovation Services draws upon a huge range of resources and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips. Each day brings new challenges as we work on many different projects.
- The Mechatronic Products department of Philips Innovation Services is unique in its system design approach which has led to many innovative solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions especially in concept creation for new clinical procedures and applications.
- Our teams support the Philips Healthcare businesses in bringing their innovations faster to market. We are active in the product as well as sub-system design, prototyping, and testing. You will be working together in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and its customers
- Proven proficiency in 3D CAD, preferably Creo (Pro-ENGINEER) or NX Unigraphics
Experience in global design/concept.
- Strong skills in creating detailed drawings (2D) incl. technical documentation such as assembly instructions.
- Tolerance analysis, according to applicable GD&T standards.
- Robust knowledge of design controls, Hazard analysis and FMEA.
- Preferably experience with the development of medical products (IEC 60601) and healthcare regulatory aspects (ISO13485, FDA).
- Good understanding of testing critical to quality and regulatory requirements
A background in defining and organizing verification tests, either internally or with a partner.
- Experience in transferring technical data to suppliers, in a SMART and structured manner.
- Mature skills in archiving for DHF and DMR management.
- Proven leadership skills, acting as a lead engineer, performing work breakdown/divide work & delegation / (final) review.
- Team player and excellent communicator, especially with virtual teams
Strong organizing, planning, monitoring, execution skills (supplier-related).
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Key Skills – Mechatronics, Manufacturing technology, design Archiving UnigraphicsTechnical supportMonitoringTechnical documentation award analysis
About the Company
Philips partnered with lighting designer Regis Clouzet and installation specialist Vinci Energies Citos to deliver an innovative and sustainable LED lighting solution for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris.\n Press Release\n In partnership with Smit Mobile Equipment, Philips has introduced a mobile MicroDose unit in the Middle East. The MicroDose system, a unique low-dose digital mammography solution, has been installed in a mobile breast cancer screening vehicle specifically adapted to the local requirements.\n Philips PerfectCare, an innovative iron that uses a new steam technology, is now the world’s best-selling steam generator iron. The appliance has also been voted? Product of the Year in Germany by the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation.