Position – Mechanical Engineer (CAD)
Philips India Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
- In this role, you have the opportunity to modify, design, develop and maintain MR, Ultra Sound, Cath labs, CT, and realization of a range of products in such a way that future product options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products.
- You are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for the overall system, sub-system, and component levels.
- You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher-level architecture and requirements
- You are responsible for :Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods
- Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate impact on running projects
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines
- Delegates, coaches and verify the implementation by Engineers.
- Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meet the product specification
- Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post-market) and take complete ownership in providing a relevant solution(s)
- Define subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints
- Working closely with all the other team members both RD team members (Like Systems, Verification, Norm compliance, etc..) and cross-functional stakeholders (Like Service, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Clinical, etc ) for the projects
- Working closely with local and global suppliers
- The quality mindset in design and documentation Intercultural sensitivity Self-motivated ability to coach, support and direct the Engineers in a subgroup.
About the Company
Philips partnered with lighting designer R?gis Clouzet and installation specialist Vinci Energies Cit? os to deliver an innovative and sustainable LED lighting solution for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris. \n Press Release\n In partnership with Smit Mobile Equipment, Philips has introduced a mobile MicroDose unit in the Middle East. The MicroDose system, a unique low- dose digital mammography solution, has been installed in a mobile breast cancer screening vehicle specifically adapted to the local requirements. \n Philips PerfectCare, an innovative iron that uses a new steam technology, is now the world’s best- selling steam generator iron. The appliance has also been voted? Product of the Year? in Germany by the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation.