Position – Mechanical Design Engineer – Flex Coils
Company – Philips India Limited
Exp. – 7 to 10 years
- Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods.
- Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate the impact on running projects.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Delegates, coaches and verify the implementation by Engineers.
- Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meet the product specification.
- Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post-market) and take complete ownership in providing a relevant solution(s).
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country-specific regulations.
- M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering / Manufacturing Engineering
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design development (one end to end Medical device esp. in RF coils development experience is preferred) of system/subsystem
About the Company
Philips partnered with lighting designer Regis Clouzet and installation specialist Vinci Energies Citos to deliver an innovative and sustainable LED lighting solution for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris.\n Press Release\n In partnership with Smit Mobile Equipment, Philips has introduced a mobile MicroDose unit in the Middle East. The MicroDose system, a unique low-dose digital mammography solution, has been installed in a mobile breast cancer screening vehicle specifically adapted to the local requirements.\n Philips PerfectCare, an innovative iron that uses a new steam technology, is now the world’s best-selling steam generator iron. The appliance has also been voted? Product of the Year in Germany by the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation.