Position – Sr Mechanical Engineer
Philips India Limited
Exp. – 4 to 7 years
- Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods.
- Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate impact on running projects.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Delegates, coaches and verify the implementation by Engineers.
- Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post market) and take complete ownership in providing relevant solution(s).
- Define subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints.
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations.
- You are a part of Engineering Procurement cross-functional team responsible for RD knowledge transfer, localisation, global transfer projects in Idea to Market (I2M), Market to order (M2O) and Order to customer (O2C).
- KPI s include new part development, BOM savings, reverse engineering, value engineering projects, global product parts transfers, part of extended team of design authority, new cost savings ideas supporting procurement processes
Skills and experience
- M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering.
- 7 years of relevant experience in design development (one end to end X-ray product development experience is preferred) of system/subsystem.
- Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), FEM analysis.
- Good at hand calculation of the design.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA.
- Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes.
- Create functional requirement documentation.
About the Company
Philips partnered with lighting designer Rgis Clouzet and installation specialist Vinci Energies Citos to deliver an innovative and sustainable LED lighting solution for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris. \n Press Release\n In partnership with Smit Mobile Equipment, Philips has introduced a mobile MicroDose unit in the Middle East. The MicroDose system, a unique low- dose digital mammography solution, has been installed in a mobile breast cancer screening vehicle specifically adapted to the local requirements. \n Philips PerfectCare, an innovative iron that uses a new steam technology, is now the worlds best- selling steam generator iron. The appliance has also been voted ?Product of the Yearin Germany by the worlds largest consumer- voted award for product innovation.