Position – Assistant Manager – MSAT Process Engineering
Exp. – 6+ years of experience
Qualification – Bachelors or Master’s in engineering / Pharmacy
years of experience: 6 to 10 years
Expertize in Process Engineering aspects related to sterile drug product / injectables manufacturing
- Working experience in TS equipment train i.e Formulation process equipment, automation, Filling, and Terminal sterilization.
- Good knowledge of pharma equipment and its engineering aspects.
- Problem-solving skills
- Process analytical skills
- Hands-on experience leading the investigations independently.
- Yellow belt certification is a must. Candidates who were trained and working for the M2 project will be preferred.