Position – Design engineer
Company – Pentair
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
- We are seeking a Mechanical Reverse Engineer to join our dynamic engineering team. The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing, deconstructing, and recreating mechanical products and systems, and be proficient in CAD software. The Mechanical Reverse Engineer will work closely with design teams to enhance product designs and optimize manufacturing processes and will develop solutions to design and manufacturing issues by reverse engineering existing products and systems.Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected engineer will:
- Identify the systems and components that qualifies for the reverse engineering.
- Analyze and deconstruct mechanical products and systems to identify their components and functionality.
- Generate detailed technical drawings and 3D models using CAD software and reverse engineering tools.
- Create bill of materials for each component and assembly.
- Develop proof of concepts to integration of identified technology into current product portfolio offerings.
- Collaborate with design teams to enhance product designs and optimize manufacturing processes
- Develop solutions to design and manufacturing issues by reverse engineering existing products and systems.
- Conduct tests and simulations to ensure product functionality and durability.
- Provide technical support to various cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Exp of min 2+ years with proven experience in mechanical reverse engineering
- Proficient in CAD software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience with testing and simulation software is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This position will require <10% domestic and/or international travel.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory