Position – Design Engineer
Company – Parle Global Technologies
Exp. – 0 to 5 years
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be well-versed with conceptual design
- Heading and Guide Design Team to develop new machines & execute all customer orders.
- Verification of Critical Parts of Design & Monitor and tracking all design development, Checking the concept and clarity are Indicative.
- Designing with the help of 3D software like Solid works.
- Drawing & releasing of Auto Cad 2D Drawings.
- Monitoring the BoM in the system and CAD modeling
- Improvement of existing Pharma Packaging Machines for better qualities improved aesthetic, increased speed, etc.
- Familiar with ERP inventory software like TNG IMMS Systems.
- Familiar with quality policies & Documents like TQ-OQ Documents, URS compliance, ISO Standards, etc.
- Familiar with Electric & Instrumentation like Motor Controls, Actuators.
- Familiar with Pneumatic systems & pneumatic parts like cylinders, Manifolds, FRL, Fittings, Pneumatic circuits, diagrams, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Maturity and a Professional Attitude.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Good Personality.
If you are interested, please mail us your RESUME at: [email protected]
Parle offers an exciting environment to work, learn, grow and innovate,
For us the most valuable asset is “our people” and we pride ourselves on their skills and expertise with an insatiable desire to meet new challenges. We provide an exciting work environment that provides inspiration for superior performance at all levels, opportunities for learning and development, and fast-track career growth.
Our business is governed by our values. Our people easily relate to these fundamental attributes and give us their unstinted loyalty and unselfish best. If you can thrive in a competitive environment, nurture the ability to take up challenges, and have the urge to excel; Parle is the place for you!
Comprehensive induction and training are provided to each and every new entrant. We have well-defined promotion policies taking into account the job complexities and abilities of our employees. We have various benefits & schemes for the welfare of our employees such as accident insurance, loans, company vehicles, foreign tours, etc. We lay emphasis on “Team Building”. There are various programs round the year such as Parle day, formal dinner parties, annual picnics, cultural festival celebrations and much more.