Position – Sr Area Sales Manager
- Highly motivated sales professional with a can-do attitude and good communication skills.
- The incumbent needs to be a self-starter and should focused to get the desired results.
- He/ she needs to have a good understanding of the Insulation materials market in India and must be well-networked with Industrial architects, Metal Building contractors, HVAC consultants & Contractors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- He/she needs to acts as a pivot point to lead OC products in MB, HVAC & Interior segment.
- The position reports to: Building Materials Sales & Marketing Leader, Indian Sub Continent
- B.Sc / Engineer Mechanical / Electrical / Civil and Postgraduate qualification in management preferred.
- 5-9 years of successful experience in sales or related function in a multinational company.106664
- Should have a strong understanding of Insulation Application and should have a passion to take FG insulation growth.
- Experience in building relationships with key customers/suppliers/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working cross-functionally across sales, marketing, technical and plant functions.
- A self-starter including ability to initiate activity and think creatively.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and industrial materials leader. The company’s three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products, manufacturing technologies, and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company’s customers and make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2019 sales of $7.2 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 65 consecutive years. For more information, please visit
Please note: Applications must be filled out completely—incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome but are not a substitute for completing the application.