Spread the love
Position – Assitant Manager Production
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Job Title: Asstt. Manager – Production Shop
- Business Area: Minerals Consumables
- Business Line: CNS Metallic Supply Chain
- Department: Production
- Market Area: Metso India
- This position is responsible for shop floor planning, man power & raw material planning to achieve production target in production from pre pouring till post pouring and offering to machine shop for final machining. Technical ability of production Manganese steel casting as well as other metals. Effective allocation of work schedules on daily basis to shift supervisors. ERP knowledge SAP R/3 is must.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reduction in product cost by improving process efficiency & effective capacity utilization in melting / Molding and reduction in total WIP inventory
- Thorough understanding of Foundry Equipment which impacts product quality.
- Develop and enhance skillsets of Melting & Moulding operator to achieve Target Production efficiency.
- Exposure to ERP and Computer applications for statistical analysis of any kind of process deviations.
- Efficiency Improvement of processes for better man power productivity and establishing best practices for assured quality output.
- Ability to actively engage with Global interfaces at other Metso Manufacturing units for Benchmarking Production
- Focusing on customer need in terms of quality and delivery.
- Ability to Participate in improvement projects like Kaizen, quality circle, HSE & Good to Great projects.
- Well conversant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18000
RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY
- Report directly to In-Charge – Production or Technical Services.
- Coordinate with Planning, purchase, Technical services, and Plant Engineering department.
- Keep in contact with Metso Global team for technology establishment.
- Keep in contact with Metso Customers Globally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree/Diploma in Mechanical/metallurgical.
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in large scale Foundry producing around 600MT per month.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer literacy is essential – Ms Excel and Word.
- Candidate should be able handle entire production from pouring to Job finish.
- Candidate should have exposure in Foundry Quality Assurance.
- Candidate should be able to work under ERP process
- Good manpower handling skills.
- Go Gater and self starter with good communication skills .
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with organized and systematic working methods
- This position is predominantly situated in an office environment and work shops.
- Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
- As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
- This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
- Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
- Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec
Spread the love