Position – Associate-Production ( Parenteral )
Company – Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – 1 to 6 years
Location – Ahmedabad (Moraiya), Gujarat, IN
For Process Incharge:-
- To ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks .
- To ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments.
- To ensure that the maintenance of dispensing compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks is as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) norms.
- To carry out planning of material issue and dispensing as per priority of batch manufacturing.
- To prepare documents regarding material issue and dispensing.
- To issue the material from store as per Batch Manufacturing Record.
- To ensure the batch manufacturing process is done as per Batch Manufacturing record.
- To control the timing of Cleaning In Process (CIP) / Sterile In Process (SIP) and batch manufacturing process, to start the production timely.
- To do the Bubble Point Test (BPT) / Forward Flow Test (FFT) of product filter before and after filtration and Water Intrusion Test (WIT) of air filters.
For Machine Operator:-
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To ensure cleaning and disinfections of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
- To maintain the cleaning and lubrication of machine regularly.
- To ensure the machine is working smoothly and it is performing well.
- To check the equipment after preventive maintenance and if found any dissatisfaction, ensure not to start further process.
- To ensure that the preventive maintenance of machine is performed regularly and timely.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure proper gowning of personnel working in clean room.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from clean room.
- To ensure cleaning and steaming process is carried out as per validated procedure.
- To do the replacement of change parts and trial of machine within the time limit.
- Qualified and experienced candidates for our Manufacturing operations (LVP).
- Good communication skill and exposure in Parental formulations.
- Open to work in shifts.
- Team leader skills.
- Proper decision making abilities.
- For Machine Operator minimum qualification should be ITI.
Interested candidates can share their resume on [email protected]
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Company Info – Website: https://www.otsukapharma.in
Address: Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd., Village – Vasana – Chacharwadi, Tal – Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India – 382213