Position – Project Engineer
Company – Otis
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, IN
- Project Engineer Required for NCRTC project at Delhi.
- B.Tech/ Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 5-6 years relevant experience.
- Should have minimum 4 years experience of working at Infrastructure projects.
- Will be responsible for -Interface to the other agencies (Client Office, System wide contractors) at the project on behalf of OTIS.
- To assist the supervisor in consolidating the targets and objectives set for the team. Assist the supervisor to prepare rolling plan for the year.
- Working as per monthly planning for completion of the assigned jobs.
- To meet the supervisor to discuss requirements, progress, and to solve or technical problems.
- To work in an area where construction work is carried out to achieve required standards of performance and quality.
- To actively Participate in EH&S training and TBT as per EH&S plan.
- To work according to EH&S rules and procedures which are adhered by all employees at all job sites.
- To maintain cordial relations with builders, owners, architects, government inspectors etc.
- Will be responsible for ensuring timely completion of installation/commissioning work at sites.
- To work along & getting work done thru sub cons and own installation teams.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
About the Company
We go to great lengths to hire and develop the best people, and offer a supportive environment where employees are motivated and empowered to perform at their full potential. Today, we continue pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to thrive in a taller, faster, smarter world.
Made to move you™
We move 2 billion people a day and maintain more than 2 million customer units worldwide, the industry’s largest portfolio. We can be found in many of the world’s most recognizable buildings as well as the busiest transportation hubs and retail centers. We are everywhere people are on the move.
Otis is 69,000 people strong, including 40,000 field professionals, all committed to meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
Our success is rooted in our culture of innovation, the trust our customers place in us and the values that define us.
We give people freedom to connect and thrive in a taller, faster, smarter world.
To be a world-class, customer-centric, service-oriented company.
- We put people at the center of everything we do.
- We are reliable, smart and focused on the future.
- We are creating a more personal, connected world.
- We roll up our sleeves to get it done.