Position – Executive – System Engineering
Company – Otis
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
JOB TITLE: Engineer / Sr. Engineer
GRADE: Executive IV
REPORTS TO: Lead Mechanical
- Responsible for design and development of mechanical component of elevator System.
- Need to have sheet metal component design & manufacturing experience along with GD&T knowledge.
- Responsible for qualification of mechanical components/assemblies at mechanical laboratory and at test hoistway.
- Responsible to participate and prepare component/Sub system level Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), prepare the Test Plan and carry out testing. Ensure new/modified design meets the internal standard and local code requirement.
- Responsible to execute cost reduction projects / programs and to ensure timely release.
- Responsible for Promoting and Maintaining safe Work Practices and follow the Cardinal Rules all the time.
- Strong focus on timely resolution of any escapes reported from field. To carry out RRCA and provide MP solution.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a R&D of a large scale Engineering industry
ANY OTHER KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES IF REQUIRES
- Very good working knowledge on A-Cad and Creo 4 (sheet metal & structures)
- Good Communication skill. Quick learner with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Creative and open mind, work hard and energetic, good teamwork and ethical
- Reputed engineering Industry / automobile industry
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
About the Company
We go to great lengths to hire and develop the best people, and offer a supportive environment where employees are motivated and empowered to perform at their full potential. Today, we continue pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to thrive in a taller, faster, smarter world.