Check out the various vacancies at Emerson co.
- Engineer II – Verification & Validation
- Qualification – Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineer.
- location – Pune, India
- A brief introduction to roles – The candidate shall be responsible for developing Automated test scripts and testing for desktop applications in Daniel. He/She should understand the requirements and application to validate the same for various Ultrasonic Flowmeter products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters. Apply now
- Gas Turbine Control Engineer
- Qualifications – Mechanical/Automobile/Mechatronics Engineer
- location – Noida, UP, India
- A brief introduction to roles – The candidate will be an essential member of a team-oriented Turbine Solutions Group with responsibilities for software design/implementation and test functions. Responsibilities will include providing technical leadership and innovative thinking in the development and testing of turbine control retrofit systems. Duties require experience with Siemens/Westinghouse and General Electric heavy-duty combustion turbine controls with accompanying knowledge of Dry Low NOx (DLN1.0/2.0/2.6) and Low Emission Combustor (LEC) control algorithms. Experience with Pratt&Whitney/GE/Rolls-Royce aero-derivative gas turbine generator control systems is preferred. The candidate will provide leadership and direction to members of the GTS controls group and in the creation of software development standards/practices and work instructions. The candidate shall be self-motivated and possess effective skills for communicating with internal and external customers. Apply now
- SENIOR QUALITY LEAD ENGINEER –TEST AUTOMATION & DEVELOPMENT
- Qualification – B.E/B. Tech in any specialization
- Location – Pune, India
- A brief introduction to roles – The candidate shall be responsible for developing manual and automated test scripts for modern web applications, mobile apps, platform API and connected devices. Candidate must be self-motivated, creative, proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision on multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should understand SDLC processes and the Quality Assurance lifecycle and applied methodologies. Apply now
To know more about the job opportunities at Emerson co. please click here