Position – Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager. NPD (Railway Products)
Omax Autos Ltd.
Exp. – 8 to 13 years
Location – Lucknow
Job Role & Professional Skills
- Development of Railway heavy & light fabrication assemblies and sheet metal components. (Shop floor experience pertaining to sheet metal, welded parts mandatory)
- To manage progress of new projects in line with APQP approach
- Ability to Lead Development Team of 5-6 members & CFT
- Experience / awareness towards Design & Development concepts Welding Fixtures & Gauges, Machining Process, Welding process & Press Tools.
- Project QCD targets monitoring, identify risks & seek timely support to avoid failures
- Knowledge of Product Costing, Business Case Preparation, Process Planning, Control Plan, PFMEA etc
- Problem solving approach in order achieve part quality & streamlining production process
- Co-ordinate towards Product Development & Production Trial Run
- Conduct Product CFT Reviews
- Preparing Project MIS
- Working knowledge of CAD Software (NX 10) & MS-Office.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Parks and Benefits
- Immediate interviews will be held suitable candidates.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume at [email protected]
- The Omax Autos group of companies is engaged in sheet metal/ tubular components as well as machined components manufacturing for two-wheeler and four-wheeler industry. The company has recently diversified into Home Products & Railway industry.
- Contact Person – VIJAY SINGH, Phone Number – 8433215957