Position – Team Lead – planning
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team managing the Supply Chain operations and quality standards within the organisation? Do you thrive by working in an international environment and are you prepared to embrace and tackle challenges as part of your work each day? If your answer is yes to all the questions, we may have just the right job for you…
About the department
- Supply Chain was established in March 2017 as part of Product Supply Devices & Supply Chain Management business plan towards 2020. The Business plan has three parts; Robust, Ready, Effective and Supply Chain Global Service Centre (GSC) is part of the last one focusing business through offshoring. The unit is anchored under Supply Chain Planning (SCP) in Head Quarter and is the agreed place to consolidate Supply Chain activities across Novo Nordisk. The Supply Chain offshoring journey has started in D&S, Service Delivery Catalogue is taking form and other areas within Product Supply can soon join or add to the Catalogue to optimise costs and reduce complexity by operating an effective supply chain.
- The position requires a high level of independence, as a team leader you should possess good leadership responsibilities. You will also be responsible for transition management, Identification of New offshoring potential, and team performance management. In addition to this, you will be having SNP responsibility which includes production, purchase planning, process efficiency, and a strong customer mindset. Further, evaluate new sales orders/process orders from central planning GBS in terms of capacity and feasibility according to existing production- and purchase plans.
- The position holder will also evaluate the created production plans for all relevant production levels in an agreed horizon with the production areas within appointed responsibility. In addition, you will also convert purchase requisitions to purchase orders within an agreed horizon to both internal PS Suppliers as well as selected local suppliers to purchase area within appointed responsibility. Further, maintain planning relevant Master Data and evaluate Master Data quality inorder to support to the onshore team.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Masters/Bachelors within supply chain management, production, or mechanical (or equivalent) from a well-recognized institute with a good academic track record and grades
- Should have working experience with planning and support function for at least 8 – 10 years
- 2 years of Lead people experience preferably
- Should have the ability to work on offshored planning processes
- Should have a good ability to analyze and process the data
- Good understanding of supply chain concepts (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver and Return and the supporting master data)
- Experience user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP ECC/R3, SAP APO experience within Supply Chain is a must
- Exposure to SAP BO/BI Reports creation and maintenance
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and oral