Position – Service Engineer
Company – Nordson
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for effectively delivering timely technical services for Nordson equipment at customer locations
- Drive customer satisfaction and improve revenue from technical aftermarket and service support.
- Being the primary point of contact between Nordson India Pvt. Ltd. and our ICS customers for product support in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for installation and commissioning of new equipment that includes mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Customer relationship management for these customers.
- Working in parternership with the sales person of the region in meeting sales targets for spares and service and maintaining a healthy receivables position.
- Obtaining market research information and communicating this to Nordson India.
- Develop relationship with systems integrators, material suppliers and ancillary equipment vendors.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is essential
- At least 2 years work experience in installation and service of high technology capital equipment that include PLC support.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Highly mobile
- Technology orientated
- Good communication skills in English and at least one local language
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Will be working out of our Bangalore Office. The territory covers Karnataka, Telangana, Andra Pradesh, and UT’s in the region.
None Domestic 70% International __%