Position – Regional Packaging Material & Compliance Expert
Company – Nivea India Private Ltd
Exp. – 3 – 8 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Location – Mumbai
Purpose of Job
In respect to the Beiersdorf guidelines and appropriate packaging strategy, the job holder develops and realizes packaging material technologies (Plastics, glass, metal and paper) with a deep scope on local or regional requirement related to regulatory, availability and sustainability. Develop regional capabilities and guide the use of recycled materials for your specific location/environment and packaging development team.
The job holder continuously improves the existing packaging solutions in terms of costs, quality and efficiency in compliance with corporate packaging guidelines.
- Professionals skills
- University degree in Chemistry or Engineering (e.g. Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business experience in packaging development or technical Polymer/Resins project management
- Good MS Office and PowerPoint skills required; experience with SAP is a plus.
- Experience with physicochemical analysis or Gas chromatography is a plus
- work experience abroad is welcome
- fluent in English
- Personal skills
- Analytical and scientific thinking
- ability to convince and motivate
- negotiating skills
- self-motivated, strong follow up and diplomatic skills
- team player
- communicative competence (cross hierarchies and cross-functional communication)
- intercultural competence
- Represents the Regional Packaging Development in direction to accomplish sustainability goals
- Steers and supervises developments of material at external suppliers and internal partners (considers environmental and local legal requirements in packaging concepts)
- Support the global packaging team with packaging material regulatory information related to your region (mainly connected to post-consumer recycled materials)
- Applies corporate packaging guidelines and processes in the region for specific fields (Plastics, glass, metal and paper)
- Initiate and steer mandatory and optional tests methods in cooperation with the regional R&D laboratories (externally and internally)
- Supports packaging sourcing team in selection process, auditing and release of regional/global suppliers located in the region
- Assures coordination of all defined packaging development work packages regarding completeness, in time accomplishment, quality and costs
- Issues the necessary reports, documentation and generates qualitative and timely administration of master data
- Facilitate the accomplishment of Global Plastic pledge in the organization by leading and playing an active role in sustainability pillars (recycle, reduce, replace and re-use)
- Utilize outside resources to find new sources of ideas and technical solutions to guarantee best practices and up to date material knowledge
CARE FOR SKIN – CARE FOR PEOPLE :
– Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it’s consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It’s research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
– Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
– Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Address: Office No. 04 to 08, A Wing,4th Floor, Art Guild Ho, use, Phoenix Market City, LBS Road,Kurla – West, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India