Position – Project Manager Manufacturing Digitalization
Company – NIVEA India Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8×4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business – every day right from the start.
For Beiersdorf Digitalization is a cross functional priority. In Supply Chain the Digital Manufacturing Roadmap is one of the relevant focus areas to support the defined business targets in the CARE+ Strategy and to leverage efficiency opportunities likewise. Digitalization is the key enabler for customization, flexibility and productivity gains.
As Project Manager Manufacturing Digitalization, you would drive digitalization roadmap with its pillars Digitalization use cases, IT Infrastructure, Data connectivity and analytics, Operating model and Capability Building.
Relevant tasks would be
- Opportunity scouting for search fields like smart / flexible automation, paperless manufacturing, leveraging technologies like AR / VR, Big data and analytics
- Leading / supporting digital use cases in different manufacturing focus areas
- Definition of data connectivity and IT infrastructure requirements and alignment with relevant teams
- Execution of MVPs / pilots with Production Centers for concrete use cases
- Driving connected analytics capabilities by defining data acquisition, storage and visualization for selected use cases
- Defining and creation with end users visualization of data by means of dashboards or reports e.g. with PowerBI or similar applications
This job is based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Engineering Master degree (Mechanical, Industrial, Automation Engineering or Mechatronics) or computer science with good business understanding
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Project management skills in an intercultural working environment
- Strategic thinking skills; act with entrepreneurship; able to balance interests; result-oriented and performance focus
- Intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel for realization of international projects
- Fluent English communication skills spoken and written