Position – Supplier Quality Engineer
Company – Newell Brands
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer.
Reports To: Quality Manager.
Job Location: Andheri East, Mumbai.
Support Reynolds Business in India and Reynolds supplier quality assurance process to meet requirements in terms of quality and time. Deliver successful PPAP. Effectively solve and prevent quality problems.
Drive the continuous improvement of existing suppliers.
Product category: Writing Instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / Material engineering or related area.
- 5+ Years experience on manufacture process (Plastic/ automobile), Injection Molding, tooling, plating, assembly, Assembly, Printing and Packaging etc.
- Knowledge of quality methods and systems is required (reliability, sampling, AQL, problem solving).
- Plastic Raw material properties and process knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and cooperate well within a team.
- PPAP, ISO9000 audit, System/process problem analysis
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Problem solving, CAPA 8D etc.
- Reading technical drawing.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.