Position – Manufacturing Technician
Company – NCR
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The main duties involved in this role will be
- Participation in A Model build of new products in design centre (mainly Dundee)
- Creation of build instructions via MIDAS for B Model build in volume plant
- Set up of Assembly areas for B Model build in Volume Plant
- Bill of Material verification for all NPI products
- Training of Volume Plant personnel on NPI products
- 5 years experience working in a Manufacturing Engineering environment
- Diploma in Engineering in relevant mechanical/manufacturing engineering discipline
- should have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and DFMA methodologies. Knowledge of automation and its implementation within a manufacturing facility would be useful.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.