Position – Assistant Manager – Purchase
Company – NCL Industries Limited (Nagarjuna Cement)
Exp. – 6 to 11 years
Location – Hyderabad( SD Road ), Telangana, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for entire purchase activites related to Cement Plant Mechanical Spares and maintenance equiptments.
- Floating RFQ, Preparing CSQ, Negotiations & Justification note of Approval.
- Vendor Sourcing and vendor evaluation
- Preparing POs in ERP
- Knowledge about entire P2p Process
- TCO incase of Service Contracts
- Preparing service and material contracts
- Ensuring material and services are arranged in right time as per the user requirment without any production loss
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE / B.Tech – Mechanical with minimum experience of 6 years in procuring Mechanical spares for Operation and Maintenance of Cement plants.
- Having emposure to ERP, procurement process flow, vendor development, Evaluation and purchase terms and conditions.
- Should be well versed with Supply chain management.
- Telugu Speaking
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] or call 9133330238
NCL Industries (formerly known as Nagarjuna Cement), the flagship company of the NCL Group has been serving the construction industry for the past 35 years with a top-quality cement, popularly, known as Nagarjuna Cement. Nagarjuna is a premium cement brand in the Southern India. NCL Group is known for vast and diverse business portfolio with interests in Cement, Ready Mix Concrete (RMC), Cement Bonded Particle Boards (Bison Panel), Prefab Houses, Duradoor and NCL Energy.
Company Info – Website: http://www.nclind.com/
Address – NCL Pearl, 7th Floor, Near Rail Nilayam, SD Road, Hyderabad