Position – Lead – Brand Engineering
- Responsible for brand refresh across country
- Working closely with brand consultants
- Participating in Retail Visual Identity (RVI) exercise
- Working out brand element design and costing
- Reviewing drawings and designs and suggesting appropriate changes.
- Value engineering
- Planning, estimating and budgeting
- Retail Outlet identification
- Site visits and physical verification
- Branding Scope finalisation
- Finalisation of connected activities
- Study the proposals and review as per standards.
- Monitoring & Tracking of brand roll out plan and Progress as per the drawing and Nayara Energy Quality standards
- Vender and material movement.
- Ensure that the facilities at the Retail Outlet are constructed as per the brand manual/drawings /PO and agreement conditions and time lines.
- Ensure branding refresh is done strictly as per the QAQC plan and strict HSE standards of the company
- Vender development and management
- BE/B.Tech – Civil/Mechanical
- Total Experience – 12 – 18 years