Spread the love
Position – Manufacturing Supervisor
National Oilwell Varco
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Requisition ID: 2004068
- HCM JOB NAME: Supervisor.Manufacturing
- FUNCTION: Operations
- FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- REPORTS TO: Manufacturing Manager
- BUSINESS SEGMENT: Rig Systems
- BUSINESS GROUP: Click here to enter text.
- LOCATION: Pune, India
- To manage production parts and assemblies in accordance with operating guidelines supporting company objectives regarding product cost, scheduling, timely delivery, and customer requirements.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are being enforced and adhered to at all time
- To take full responsibility in terms of management of staff, production, and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes.
- Work with Planning & ensure key production targets such as productivity, quality, and delivery are achieved
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are used to ensure that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems at hand
- Control spending on Supplies, Replacement Toolings, and Overtime to commensurate with production levels.
- To have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned by Production Manager
- Train his staff to meet job requirements, set goals, and appraise them.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong knowledge and application of IS, API, and other applicable manufacturing standards and regulations.
- Monitor, measure, and report on production-related process performance, general issues
- Analyze daily labor ticket entry (KRONOS) for all work centers & compare to standard routing.
- Plan for shift schedule for all work centers & do Manpower balancing as per production plan.
- Effective planning for Operators Leaves. Plan for Overtime & get approval.
- Ensure traceability is maintained throughout the production process.
- Ensure work order(Router) sign off is done for every complete operation.
- Report daily rejection & NCR to quality control personnel.
- Review daily shift production & update any issues to the next shift supervisor
- Perform advance tool planning as per production schedule & reduce searching time
- Identify Kaizen, 5S & process improvement ideas.
- Participate in Root cause analysis & corrective action process.
- On-Time Delivery
- Cost of Quality (Scrap & rework)
- Work order variances to standard
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Mechanical Diploma (5 years) or Bachelor’s Degree 3 years’ experience with an emphasis on production and manufacturing.
- Experience with ERP system required.
- Knowledge of various machining processes, production planning,
- Knowledge of tool selection, Jigs Fixture, CNC programming, CAD/CAM Software is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong communication in English (Both Verbal and Written)
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
Spread the love