Position – SALES ENGINEER (GEARBOX)
Exp. – 3 to 7 Years
- To develop a channel distributor network by managing and performing competitive analysis and benchmarking, distributing projects to increase sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- To have regular contacts with existing customers and identify new customers for a new product or existing product, find out the profitability of orders, competitors’ movements, and their quotes.
- To study market conditions and report to the Manager on periodical basis, to monitor competitors’ prices and quotes, communicate to Engineering Department or Manufacturing Dept if any deviation on product failures or performance of the products.
- To visit customers’ places on a periodical basis and find out their business proposals, future requirements, meet their benefits and get reliable orders with higher profits.
- To ensure Customer relationship management by addressing customer complaints, foresee customer requirements/needs, coordinate for on-time delivery to increase the customer base and ultimately enhance turnover and profit
Experience required in any Mechanical power transmission (Belts, chains, couplings) / Industrial Consumables (Electrode, Fasteners, (Lubricants – Speciality)) / Pump, Compressor, Genset, valves.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Shanthi Gears-a subsidiary of Tube Investments of India-is a pioneer in gear manufacturing and ranks amongst India’s top gear manufacturers today. For over four decades now, Shanthi Gears has been the preferred name for gear and gearbox solutions, for some of the biggest names in the industry.
Address – Avinashi Road, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu – 641002, India