Position – HEAD – OEM SALES
Exp. – 5 to 9 Years
- Regional Sales team management
- Should have managed a team of Regional sales Engineers,Service engineers responsible for WH & customer onsite quality and WH& Logistics teams
- Auto Industry experience with OEM /Large anto ancilliary MNCs.
- Engineering appreciation and technical orientation.
- Go getter approach for achieving sales ,receivables and other targets
- Good in relationship building & interpersonal skills .
- Coordination with plant operations/SCM /NPD teams for customer demand fulfilment.
- Good communication skills in EnglishRWS;Hindi S (Marathi S will be added advantage)
B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Metallurgy
Company Profile – MURUGAPPA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Murugappa Group started its first Indian Company in 1949, TI Cycles of India (TICI) with collaboration with TI of UK. It was the Group’s first of many successful Joint Ventures and also its first foray into large scale manufacturing. Later, as a measure of backward integration two more companies were formed: Tube Products of India (TPI) in 1955, to make steel tubes for bicycle frames and TI Diamond Chain (TIDC) in 1960 to make bicycle chains. Over a period of time these two businesses have moved up the value chain from bicycle parts to higher technology products.
In 1959, Tube Investments of India (TII) was formed by merging the TI Cycles of India and Tube Products of India. TI Diamond Chain was merged with the parent company, in 2004. In 1962, the company saw the potential to leverage its engineering skills to address the market for roll-formed metal products. So a new unit called TI Metal Forming was created to realize this potential; to this day it is recognized as the pioneer in this business. Today TII is an Indian company with a global outlook. In over six decades of its existence, TII has built significant skills in engineering and metallurgy, which is fully supported by a central R&D function. A Total Quality Management approach has ensured a satisfied community of customers and TII is the preferred supplier in all the markets it operates. For more details, please browse our website www.tiindia.com