Position – QRA SPECIALIST (PROCESS SAFETY)
Exp. – 3 to 8 Years
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in Process Safety Field with at least two to three years of operational experience in a process plant
- Hands on experience of at least 3 years in DNV Phast and Phast Risk software latest versions
- Exposure to Quantitative Risk Assessment, Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment , Building Risk Assessment and other process safety studies.
- To help the team in resolving the problems faced in software and to work along to execute projects within the deadline
- Manage the client independently and handle their queries
- Plan the project and meet the deadlines as per the requirements of the clients
- Handle at least two / three projects at any given point of time
- Should be able to write report cogently.
- Require sound written and verbal communication skills as role requires extensive interaction with client on day to day basis
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to see the bigger picture / develop conceptual plans based on brief inputs
- Sharp and agile
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Safety exposure
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between INR 369 Billion (36,893 Crores) Murugappa Group, India and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, Japan and has a technical collaboration with InterRisk, a group company of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group.
Established in year 1994, Cholamandalam MS Risk Services is a Chennai based Risk Consulting Company offering comprehensive Risk management & Engineering solutions in field of Safety, Health and Environment. The company has pioneered many innovative and specialized services catering to the needs of Asian & European markets for last 25 years. The organization has successfully executed more than 2500 projects (Domestic/International) which not only helped its clients maintain compliance but also optimize their EHS performance and set new benchmarks.
Contact Company – Cholamandalam MS Risk Services
Website – http://www.cholarisk.com/