Spread the love
Position – Mechanical Maintenance
Company – MRF LIMITED
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Telangana, IN
- Prepare daily preventive maintenance schedules
- Stock level maintaining for critical spares
- Planned for holiday breakdown maintenance works
- Knowledge of pneumatic circuits, PLC drives.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic rams & Splicer
- Knowledge of Limit switches, sensor & Poka Yoke
- Knowledge of reciprocating and screw compressors
- Knowledge of Cummins Engines operation & Maintenance.
- Knowledge of conveyors maintenance
- Knowledge chain drives, gear boxes, Gear Pumps & Valves, TPM activities.
- Maintenance of Rotary equipment Centrifugal Pumps
- Overhauling of of L&T/ BOM/SS Mechanical Presses, Hydraulic Presses.
- Trouble shooting of pneumatic controlled diaphragm valves and instrumentation controls
- Preventive maintenance of material handling Equipment’s Such as Conveyors, EOT, Cranes, Hoists, Folk lifts, Hydraulic Trolleys
- Highest Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience in Mechanical Maintenance
- Age: Less than 25 only
- Interested to work in a Factory atmosphere
- Willing to work in shifts including night shifts
- Candidates should not have attended any interviews with MRF in last six months.
About The Company – WHO WE ARE
- The MRF story is a truly fascinating one. What started as a rubber balloon factory with a funding of Rs.14, 000 way back in the 40’s is now a multibillion legacy that produces quality tyres used all around India & internationally along with a presence in paints & coats, toys, motorsports and cricket training.
- MRF’s origin traces back to the humble shack in Madras that housed its first makeshift toy balloon manufacturing unit set up by KM Mammen Mappillai in 1946. It was not until 1952 when it changed course and turned to tread rubber manufacturing. Thus began its glorious reign as the undisputed leader in the tread rubber industry.
- By the early 60’s, MRF was exporting its quality tyres to multiple countries and soon its presence was known globally in 65 different countries – with tyres rolling out of 10 facilities built across 450 acres, 5000 plus strong dealer networks and 130 different offices.
- MRF is recognized for its drive towards continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction. It has won the JD Power award not once but 13 times till date. It has also won the TNS and CAPEXIL awards for being voted as the most trusted tyre company in India.
- MRF shares a passion for quality tyres and fast cars just as it does for quality cricket and fast bowlers. It has chosen to associate itself with some of the world’s best fast bowlers through ‘MRF Pace Foundation’ – An academy that has trained legends such as Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel, RP Singh, Bret Lee, Shoaib Akhtar, Glenn McGrath and many more.
- MRF’s passion for motorsports is seen through its involvement in racing, karting, rallying, and various other motorsport events. Its rallying team has won the prestigious FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship twice and even in international championships, MRF karting tires homologated by FIA is the preferred choice.
Spread the love