Position – Trainee, Import Planning
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Molex (a subsidiary of Koch Industries) is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants, maintain purchase orders and assist in the purchase order create process for samples, Logistics Report preparation.
POSITION NAME: Import Planning – Trainee
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase order backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns.
- To assist the CSR in the purchase order creation for required orders
- To undertake other duties as requested by Management, which are considered to be within the competence of the Post Holder
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- To Process all logistic report activities and send to stakeholders
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance and Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel), VBA knowledge are required.
- Knowledge in SAP
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work across different functions and division.
- Staying focused in learning about Molex products & Supply chain.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
DIVISION OR CORPORATE FUNCTION:Corporate- Supply Chain
REPORTS TO:Team Lead/Sr. Analyst/Analyst
Daily contact within the APAC/ Europe/AME Distribution Operations group and with members of the Customer Service group and supply chain hubs.
Daily contact with Molex intercompany manufacturing plants, Non-Molex suppliers and Molex sales offices in Europe/AME/APAC.
EDUCATION:REQUIRED:Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel), VBA knowledge are required.
Knowledge in SAPPREFERRED: English is essential whilst fluency in one of the other major languages would be a distinct advantage. (French, Mandarin Chinese, German).KOCH Is a Equal Opportunity Employer