Position – Trainee, Import Planning
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
To coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants, maintain purchase orders and assist in the purchase order create process for samples, Logistics Report preparation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To process all expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase order backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns.
- To assist the CSR in the purchase order creation for required orders
- To undertake other duties as requested by Management, which are considered to be within the competence of the Post Holder
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- To Process all logistic report activities and send to stakeholders
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance and Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
At least two year’s SAP experience is desirable preferably gained in a supply chain/planning, procurement related function. Applicants with less experience will be considered, but it may take longer to be able to perform all duties as specified.
- Engineering degrees (EX. BE – Mechanical, E&E, etc)
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel), VBA knowledge are required.
- Knowledge in SAP
- English is essential whilst fluency in one of the other major languages would be a distinct advantage. (French, Mandarin Chinese, German)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- “Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”