Position – Product Engineer
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Project Definition: Supports the documentation of the project scope, requirements, feasibility, & engineering Workplan, customer needs.
- Design concepts: Design concepts
- Predictive Engineering: Executes DFMEA, FEAs, Tolerance Analysis, and other theoretical studies.
- 2D/3D Documentation: Creates product models & drawings using GD&T methodology and follows engineering change requests (ECR) per document control procedures.
Design Verification, Product Validation, & Production Support:
- Validation Plan: Develop test plans (DVP&Rs) to validate product performance and analyze test results using statistical methods
- Problem Solving: Lead root cause analysis utilizing structured problem-solving methods(8D)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Work Experience: 5-10 years product design experience with basic knowledge in material mechanics, manufacturing processes, & engineering processes/tools (as defined in responsibilities) Education:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
- The new product design process, Concept generation, DFMEA, GD&T, Tolerance analysis, DVPR, USCAR2, Sheet metal dies, Injection mold, a Plating process, Manufacturability, SPC, Process capability, 8D