Position – Intern
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
You will be designated as Intern.
You will be a part of the TSBU Product Design
What You Will Do
- Project Definition: Supports DFMEA, FEAs, Tolerance Analysis, and other theoretical studies with guidance from a senior engineer.
- Detailed Design: Supports creation of product models & drawings using GD&T methodology (Datum selection, dimensioning, and tolerancing aligned with function)
Design Verification, and Product Validation:
- Validation Plan: Support the development of test plans (DVP&Rs) to validate product performance and analyze test results using statistical methods
- Problem-Solving: Support root cause analysis utilizing structured problem-solving methods(8D)
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
Preferred: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- New product design process,
- Concept generation,
- Tolerance analysis,
- Plastic parts,
- Problem solving.
At Koch Companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value, and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products, and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.