Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Supports on Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance /Sustenance engineering,
Product modifications, product design transfers, new product design and development,
project management as applicable
1. Responsible for working on NPD’s, MOD’s, Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance / Technical Support Projects on legacy products.
2. Responsible for Plan and execution of NPD/MOD/TSP/Engineering transfer projects assigned and meet the set targets.
3. Responsible for supporting Product Managers and Product Enquiries.
4. Follow Product Development Process (PDP). Collaborate with Peers, Product Management, Engineering Groups, Manufacturing Plants, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Application Tooling and Reliability Engineering.
5. Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting Voice of Customer (VOC) by closely working with Product Management.
6. Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews etc.
7. Responsible for creating Product models and drawings, Product Specifications, DVP&R, Tolerance stack-up, Test Summary, Application Specification etc.
8. In depth understanding of assigned product families (PSD, PDD, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
9. Responsible for design changes (ECR’s and ECN’s)
10. Responsible for interacting with global manufacturing plants, review inspection reports and and disposition decisions.
11. Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
12. Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
13. Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
14. Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager
15. Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
16.Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion
17.Train the team on MBM, PTC, Exibit/impelement the learning.
18.Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering)
Experience : 6-18Months
Skill Sets & Competencies:
1. Good skills in Product Design and Development
2. Excellent skills in Siemens NX modules such as Modeling, Drafting and Sheet metal. Basic knowledge on NX Expressions. Knowledge of PLM (ECTR).
3. Knowledge on selection of plastic and/or metal based on mechanical, thermal, electrical and environmental applications.
4. Design conceptualization, development and testing.
5. Knowledge on Basic Electrical Engineering.
6. Understanding of Product Development Process.
7. Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
8. Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
9. Basic knowledge of SAP ,ERP and PLM systems.
10. Strong oral and written communication
11. Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
12. Self driven and quick learner.
13. Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
14. Alignment to MBM philosophy
15. DFM knowledge with products manufactured using injection molding, stamping, plating.
16. Basics of GD&T, Tolerance stack-up analysis, Prototyping techniques
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”