Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
You will be designated as Graduate Engineer Trainee
You will be a part of the PSBU connector or cable design group.
What You Will Do
- Learn all processes, tools and practices from all segments in connector and harness engineering group (6 months in each group)
- Learn all the processes – Sustaining engineering, Build to print, Custom solution, Sensors, New product design and development, Technology support, Packaging, testing, etc.
- Learn all the tools – NX, DFMEA, DFM, Tolerance analysis, etc.
- Learn best practices (duties and functions) – How to service customers, Apply sense of urgency, communication skills, etc.
- Demonstrate learning through quarterly assignments or small projects as assigned.
- Should be able to clearly articulate their thoughts and explain their learning.
- The ability for Self-learning, knowledge gain and should be strong in basic concepts.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (campus hire)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Should be quick learner.
- Good communicators
- Good attitude (Integrity, Honesty, Respect and aligning to organizational values)
- NX CAD experience preferred or any other 3D CAD software
- Strong Engineering knowledge
- Understanding of FEA
- Ability to develop and meet planned schedules.
- Ability to understand customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain collaboration, smooth teamwork, and communication.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy .
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.