Position – Engineer, Product Stewardship
Company – Molex
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Global Product Stewardship/ Compliance Support. The projects include completion of Customer Environmental Requests (CER), IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck Support, Updating Customer forms, Responsible for communicating to Suppliers/Plants about Product Compliance requirements, Collecting data from suppliers, Validating/ Updating Declaration of Non-Use (DoNU) for Molex Chemical Substance Specification (MCSS) and Substance Test reports, other data project support
- Primarily responsible for Leading the compliance projects & closure of Customer Environmental Requests (CERs)
- Also responsible for collecting Environmental/Compliance information from suppliers/plants.
- Taking responsibilities and proactively support global request with the latest Global compliance regulations & ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Responsible for supporting in uploading DoNUs, Substance test reports, RoHS/REACH reports
- Support IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck submissions
- Support compliance requests from internal customers coming through the GES-SharePoint site.
- Maintain proficiency in the area of Product Compliance regulations and industry compliance standards.
- Maintain proficiency in the area of documentation, presentations, and evaluation of EHS/quality reports.
- Represent Global users in system development programs identifying and documenting requirements, monitoring software development, organizing global user testing, and monitoring system implementation and effectiveness.
- Document policies, procedures, and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the world and provide a vehicle for employee training
- Investigate and develop methods to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs, and leverage corporate skills
- Planning, prioritizing, solving problems, reporting progress, and executing established project objectives
“Diploma OR Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Electronics & Communication) or Science/Environment graduate from a reputed university/institution”
Other Technical/ Professional Qualification :
Experience: 2 to 5 years in Product Compliance/Stewardship Engineer and Environmental Engineering Services functions
Skill Sets & Competencies :
- 1.Basic skills in SAP and material knowledge specific to Product Compliance and IMDS/ CAMDS/ BOMCheck requirements
- Good knowledge of RoHS, REACH, and other Environmental regulations or directives.
- Good and effective technical communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like Word processing, MS-Excel, MS-Access, and Web development skills.
- Prior experience in SAP EHSM and Excel VBA Macro development is a plus
Special Skills: Expertise in Data Management& MS-Office Applications