Position – Engineer, Product Stewardship
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As a member of Product Stewardship Support team, your primary responsibility will be to provide support to Molex plants worldwide, particularly in handling Customer environmental requests (CERs). Your role will involve various projects, including but not limited to completing IMDS submissions and validations, tracking Customer requirements, and collecting Supplier Product Compliance data. You will also be responsible for updating regulatory documents such as RoHS, REACH, EU MDR, Declaration of Non-Use (DoNU’s), and Substance Test reports in SAP-EHSM.
Your proactive approach to following up on technical documentation activities will be crucial in ensuring the successful and timely completion of deliverables. Additionally, you will play a significant role in developing strategies for continual improvement to provide exceptional support and ensure high customer satisfaction for assigned projects.
Join our dynamic and dedicated Product Stewardship Support team, where you will collaborate with talented professionals to provide exceptional support to Molex plants worldwide. Our team’s primary focus is on handling Customer environmental requests (CERs) and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
As part of our team, you will be involved in various projects, including completing IMDS submissions and validations, tracking Customer requirements, and collecting Supplier Product Compliance data.
We take pride in our proactive approach to following up on technical documentation activities, enabling us to deliver successful and timely results for our projects. Our team is dedicated to continually improving our processes, striving for excellence in support, and achieving high customer satisfaction for all assigned tasks.
If you are about making a difference, collaborating with a talented team, and contributing to the success of our projects, we welcome you to be part of our team and grow with us.
What you will do
- Complete IMDS submissions, Analysis of BOM and creation of MDS and conduct supplier IMDS validations.
- Handle Customer Environmental Requests (CER’s) and fulfill Customer surveys/forms.
- Communicate with Suppliers/Plants to obtain necessary compliance documentation.
- Update regulatory documents in SAP EHSM, including RoHS, REACH, EU MDR, Declaration of Non-Use (DoNU’s), and Substance Test reports.
- Provide support for multiple projects and compliance activities.
- Represent Global users in system development programs, identifying and documenting requirements, monitoring software development, organizing global user testing, and ensuring effective system implementation.
- Plan, prioritize, and problem-solve to achieve established project objectives.
- Stay updated on regulatory requirements and future trends concerning Automotive (IMDS) compliance.
Who are you (Basic qualifications)
- 1 to 4 years of experience in IMDS and Product Compliance/Stewardship functions
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/ Environmental/ Biomedical Electronics)
- Good knowledge of IMDS, ELV, RoHS, REACH, Full Material Declarations (FMD) and other Environmental regulations and processes.
What will put you ahead
- Previous working experience in the Automotive domain, with expertise in IMDS submissions and validation.
- Familiarity with creating datasheets in IMDS A1 (web tool).
- Basic skills in SAP and material knowledge specific to EH&S and Compliance requirements
- Good and effective technical communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like Word processing, MS-Excel, MS-Access, and Web development skills.
Who we are: Molex is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. It is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately held companies in the world. Our vision is to be the leading global provider of innovate electronic solutions that create value for our customers and society.