Position – Design Engineer (Mechanical)
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
- Keep MO HSE targets on top priority in line with Organizational legislation
- Work under guidance of Lead Engineer together with Project Manager when selected as a resource for any product development project.
- Work under guidance of Engineering Manager / Lead Engineer to provide and implement engineering solutions for product updates and new developments.
- Always be ready for cross functional responsibility
Education / Experience
- Engineering degree / diploma on Mechanical Engineering from any reputed University
- Full professional efficiency in English language for technical communication.
- 4-6 years of working experience in similar Global Engineering Environment for Design and Engineering of similar product range.
- Expertise on Modelling / drafting using 3D-CAD tool preferably NX.
- Working Experience on a PLM environment
- Good knowledge on Production processes like fabrication and Assembly .
- Strong knowledge base on available raw material globally more specifically grades of steel and CI.
- Capability to do basic Engineering calculations and analysis.
- Good understanding and Interpretation of FEA reports and take necessary actions.
- Ability to design components, parts and complete new products with consideration of applicability, manufacturability, cost and complexity.
- Ability to analyse and conclude complex technical site issues to define root cause, provide both short term and long term solution
- Able to innovate and improve existing technology
- Do Engineering part of Product development
- Do Engineering part of Product maintenance
- Do modelling, drafting of Mechanical parts in NX-TC
About The Company
Metso Outotec was created through the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec on June 30, 2020. We are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates and metals refining industries globally. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
For our customers’ benefit
We offer technologies and services that reduce the consumption of energy and water by increasing process efficiency, recycling and reprocessing of tailings and waste. Our extensive offering for the full plant, from equipment to a broad range of services, helps our customers improve their profitability and lower their operating costs and risks. We have strong R&D and innovation power, and we are continuously looking for new ways to introduce innovations for our customers’ benefit.
We understand our customer’s world and the daily challenges they face. Together, we can partner for positive change.
Enabling sustainable modern life
We aim to be a sustainability leader in our industry. Sustainability at Metso Outotec is founded on our strategy, and code of conduct, as well as on selected, globally acknowledged guidelines and principles. By providing new and better technologies and changing current ways of operating, we help our customers meet their sustainability goals.
One of our key targets is our commitment to the 1.5 °C journey, with targets that are validated by the Science Based Targets initiative. Our all-encompassing approach on sustainability is called Planet Positive. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Reshaping the future
Our ambition is to be a top-tier company, with a high focus on digitalization. We provide data and analytics to help improve our customers’ equipment and processes. We aim to offer a digital customer journey for their entire equipment lifecycle. As an example, we have a digital channel for easy orderingof spare and wear partsfor aggregates distributors and our direct end customers. For mining customers, we have an advanced IoT solution to predict maintenance needs and optimize the process, maximize uptime and improve safety.