Position – Design Engineer
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Alwar, Rajasthan, IN
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job Title: Design Engineer- Customer Order Engineering
Business Area: Consumables
Department: Customer Order Engineering
Location: Metso Park, Alwar, Rajasthan
Report to: Gurmeet Singh
This position is responsible for Design Engineering of Mill Lining Projects. Must be strong in 3D Modelling Software (Autodesk Inventor). Should be very good in reading Drawings. Will work very closely with Planning, Purchase & Production Department for manufacturing Support and Value Engineering Projects .
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Engineering for Mill Lining Solution.
- Design and development of moulds and other tools used in the plant including Cost Reduction/Value Engineering Projects.
- Engineering Calculations, Drawing Preparation, Engineering BOM, Releasing, and Technical Documentations.
- Technical Support to Sourcing and Manufacturing Department for Moulds and process improvements.
- Good communication skills (Must be good in written & oral English)
- Should be well versed in 3D software (Autodesk Inventor Modelling, Drawing and Assembly Modules) and AutoCAD.
- Sap Experience will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or CIPET Graduate.
- 2-3 years of Experience in Design Engineering Environment
Skills and Abilities
- Sound experience, preferably in a similar engineering, environment, position or discipline to heavy industry equipment
- Proven ability to apply engineering principles and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Good computer skills – Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor and the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- Working knowledge of relevant International standards and statutory requirements
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be physically fit
- Good Communication Skills
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each core accountability satisfactorily, as well as additional, unlisted requirements, as directed by their Manager, in line with their training and experience. As Metso encourages a diverse work force, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential role functions.
Key Functional Competencies
- Engineering Knowledge
- Product Delivery Process Knowledge
- Equipment Knowledge
- Technical and Scientific Knowledge
- Product Management
- Risk Management
- Market/Industry Knowledge
- Project Management
- Technical Standards Knowledge
- Risk Management
- HSE Knowledge
- Metso IT Systems
- Intercultural Communication
This position is predominantly situated in Office and shop floor.
- This position is based in Alwar, Rajasthan. Pl send the c.vs only if you are willing to relocate & settle down at Alwar.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec