Spread the love
Position – Sr. Engineer – Product & Process Development
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Job Title: Sr. Engineer – Product and Process development
- Business Area: Minerals Consumables
- Business Line: CNS Metallic Supply Chain
- Department: Product and Process development
- Market Area: Metso India
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Report to: Jayendra Solanki
- This position is responsible for the Product and Process Development related activities at Ahmedabad, under the guidance of the Product development Head. Ensuring Product development support for Ahmedabad Foundry unit. The position will belong to Grade 9.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pattern designing and execution to receive the pattern in the defined timeline.
- Process development as per the requirement of QAP.
- Process follow up for sample cast development.
RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY
- Report directly to In Charge – Product and Process development.
- Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Foundry Technology / Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Product and Process Development in the foundry.
- Must have experience in the production process of Metallic Mill Liners (MML) and Vertical Mill Liners (VTM) in a large/medium size manufacturing foundry.
- Experience in pattern manufacturing for MML & VTM.
- Must not be more than 35 years ago.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good drawing reading
- Knowledge of Pattern Manufacturing processes & Pattern model/layout.
- Exposer to CAD, Solid Works which helps in solid modeling.
- Hands-on exposure to the SAP environment.
- Good understanding of Cast method design with a proven record of yield improvement.
- Ability to handle development projects individually.
- Well conversant with MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in English and Hindi.
- Work with organized and systematic working methods
- This position is for a foundry workshop environment. So must be abiding by all safety norms.
Spread the love