Position – Assembly Simulation Engineer
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Work Experience: 2-6 Years of experience in the field of General Assembly (TCF).
- Digital manufacturing tools (3D Experience /DELMIA V5/Team center visualization/Human Jack/ Process Simulate/IC.IDO/Unity/VR/FAPLIS/Micro station etc.)
- Assembly process planning, documentation & issue resolution
- Assembly equipment design, planning, installation & commissioning
- Physical Ergonomic Assessment in the production plant
- Problem-Solving & Project Management
- Designing small Jigs & Fixtures
- Executing new vehicle program projects.
- Conduct dynamic and static clearance analysis studies for Cars using 3D Experience
- Conduct ergonomic studies using 3D Experience
- Virtual validation of plant tools and equipment for new products
- Create standard issue reports and coordinate with stakeholders
- Recommend process or equipment design changes based on the investigation
- Coordinate with stakeholders for seamless project execution
- M-BOM Creation & maintenance in 3D Experience
- 3D-layouting using Microstation/FAPLIS
- Create VR environment for product investigation
- Support testing & developmental activity for VR as a tool for Assembly Validation
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while creating equipment concepts
- Equipment concept design and layout creation recommendation
- Assist in Concept validation, technical offer evaluation
Educational Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering
- Good hands-on Experience & Exposure to the General Assembly process and Problem resolution.
- Proficient in working in a CFT environment
- High analytical/conceptual competence, pronounced goal and result orientation, pronounced customer orientation, Teamwork, strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Industrial Engineering, Safety & Ergonomics.
- Proficiency in the German Language is added advantage