Position – Assembly Process Planning Engineer for High Voltage Parts
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Product Planning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Conduct evaluation of Product, Process and Assembly hierarchy to achieve optimization of Hours per vehicle/ Cycle-time.
- Provide Design team with inputs of Design for Assembly/Manufacturing needs in early planning.
- Conduct Product Study & Define assembly process keeping in consideration Quality, Safety, Delivery & Ergonomics.
- Associate Part, Tool & Quality attributes with the process definition.
- Conduct preliminary Line Balance / TAKT time / Cycle time planning.
- Experience in designing small Jigs & Fixtures
- Time Study using MTM or MOST standards (MTM certification is desirable)
- As process planner, suggest enhancements/improvement by comparing with earlier product-line.
- Project management with responsibility for delivery, quality, time and innovation
- Technical background in Assembly Planning and Digital Validation.
- Good hands on Experience & Exposure to General Assembly process and Problem resolution.
- Software and System know how (e.g. DELMIA V5/Process Simulate/ Vismockup / Team center visualization/Human Jack etc.)
- Experience of time study using MTM & MOST techniques is desirable.
- Research oriented approach and idea generation skills to encounter problems
Knowledge of MS-Office, having coding skills is desirable
Visualization, Analytical Skills, Presentation Skills, Innovation, Conceptual competence, pronounced goal and result orientation, pronounced customer orientation, Teamwork, strong communication skills
Degree and qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Assembly domain from automotive industry with very good understanding of assembly processes
- Language skills: good command on spoken & written English. Proficiency in German is added advantage.
- 4-10 Years of Experience.
Organization – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Primary Location – India-Maharashtra-Pune
Work Locations – 5th & 6th Floor, Wing B, Building Congo, Block 1.3 5th & 6th Floor, Wing B, Building Congo, Block 1.3 Pune 411057