Spread the love
Position – Asst/Dy Manager-Product Planning
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Educational Qualification :
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical / Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- MBA in Marketing/Finance/Strategy/International Business
- 60% marks throughout educational qualification
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Preparation of New Product Proposals (New opportunity identification across segments) & presentation to senior management – New product proposal preparation will involve in depth understanding of Economic environment, Regulatory Environment, Competition, Customer, Company current and future situation.
- Market Sales Trend and Technology Trend Study – Current and Future Market Study [Related and Cross Industry trend application]
- Collaboration with overseas product team for new proposal conceptualization & feature/specification finalization.
- Planning and execution of Market Research for existing & new product/ technology /segment to incorporate customer feedback in new products.
- Scenario Planning & Business case preparation on various new product and powertrain possibilities. Project execution of advance technology projects like hybrid / Electric vehicles
- Management Information reporting / Analysis of newly launched & refreshed products.
- Tracking current and future competition product and Market Intelligence related activities and preparing reports for management.
Competency Requirements :
- Good Presentation skill & In depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of vehicle & Automotive Industry i.e. SIAM Classification, Tax Structure, Regulatory environment
- Prior experience in Product planning. Understanding of Indian Consumers
- Knowledge of New Technology (like xEV), New Feature, New Powertrain etc.
- Excellent analytical capability
- Should be able to work in large teams and dedication for timely completion of projects
- Should be open to posting anywhere for the job requirement
- Should be open to travel to other cities for Business visits
Spread the love