Position – Maintenance Associate
Company – Mars
Location – Hyderabad, India
Job Tiltle: Maintenance Associate -Mechanical
Business Division: Mars Pet Nutrition India Private Limited (Pedigree)
Qualification :Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Industrial trade certificate with 10 years’ experience
6 to 8 years of Experience in maintenance of Power transmission devices /conveying ,Systems, aspiration systems / HVAC systems / pneumatic systems /hydraulic systems / pumps / Pipelines/ Actuator valves / motors/hoists/ stackers& utility equipments.
Should be familiar with Lubricating oils (food grade), Different types of Bearings, oil seals, Tools &special tools, different types of bolts and nuts, Screws, pipe fittings, packaging equipment
Accountable for All planned mechanical maintenance tasks (scheduled & emergent) relevant to dry pet food process, packaging, utilities rotating, and ancillary equipment includes solids conveying equipment, liquids transfer pumps, hydraulic systems, Fall protection equipment, HVAC and fire protection systems
- Perform Routine PM checks includes clean, inspect, lubricate, vibration &temperature measurements on designated static/rotating equipment’s and recording of all readings includes preliminary reportage on found conditions
- Perform complete overhauling of power transmission devices, electro pneumatic cylinders, rebuild/refurbishment of equipment and supports Centre-lining of machines
- Permitting compliance with safety requirements, liaison and coordination with other Functions to execute breakdown and Progressive maintenance tasks
- Ensures equipment, materials and pneumatic, electrical/manual tools are on-hand for work execution. Reports resources and time utilized, job scope expansion, rework or deferred maintenance as required, also keeping all tasks & activities logged and up-dated in SAP PM tool
- Responsible for implementation of 5S in the work area
- Ensure legal and company compliance for process and Packaging equipment and upkeep of all records.
- Provide line support, including attendance at relevant ops/technical day review meetings and shift Handover Meetings. Quality of line support to be assessed by feedback from Operations at year-End appraisal.
- Ensuring mechanical spare parts availability for scheduled and projected jobs inclusive of spare inventory (physical) checking and stock inspections and preliminary liaison with Suppliers and Vendors for proposals etc.
- Maintenance spends of his respective area not to exceed Operating Plan. Progress to Be tracked every period including use of commitment.
- Maintains MTBF&MTTR and equipment history cards data
- Mechanical Problems Trouble-shooting, produce data for BDA/Basic Root Cause Analysis and Development of Solution
- Participates in the technical change management process.
- Document startup processes during installation of mechanical components on existing and new Plant equipment
- Always ensure all safe working practices around Moving and static equipment includes pneumatic, hydraulic, explosion, pressure vessels/pipelines/valves being followed
- Offering suggestions and Own Energy conservation, cost reduction, quality improvement activities