Position – Deputy Manager- Process Engineering
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Madhya Pradesh, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To determine the viability of a product from vehicle assembly simultaneous engineering.
- To design a budget in accordance with the advice and direction of seniors
- Process planning for the entire vehicle production, step by stage.
- Creation of DCP papers and Process sheets.
- Virtual simulation and simultaneous engineering using programs like 3D Experience, Catia, etc.
- Front loading data with the R&D team and implementing it. Sharing with the engineering team the lessons learned from previous projects and keeping track of their implementation.
- To complete project planning and execution by the date specified in the project
- Product feasibility and initial process planning done correctly
- 2-8 years experience in Automotive / Truck & Business
Industry Preferred – Automobile Industry
- Degree ( Mechanical / Automobile/production) , Preferred – Degree Engineer with relevant experience in Assembly line.
- Capable of producing status reports
- Effective peer interaction between designers, the launch team, and the quality team.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Possess solid computer skills.
- Capable of blending in with a new squad and being a good team player
- Take proactive steps to address the issue
- Creative and innovative with a track record in this field
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Quick study.