Position – Territory Manager-Sales
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Guwahati, IN
Job Profile/ Specific desirable experiences/Preferred knowledge areas
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Manage a set of dealerships to achieve business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, spares part sales, etc.
- Ensuring a viable distribution network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships.
- Facilitate/coach the dealers and his staff for the implementation of various systems like MSS, Pancharatna, etc.
- Ensure availability of appropriate service infrastructure and drive implementation of service systems for improving customer satisfaction.
- Execution of events like local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Train the dealer salesmen on pre-sales and sales processes, new product features/modifications.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on the performance of the competitor (and our) products.
- Design and implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Liaisoning with financial institutions/banks for exploring new avenues for retail financing of products.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- People Development
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
- Vision & strategic orientation
- Proficiency in computers – MS Office, SAP knowledge would be as asset
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Good presentation skills
Person Profile – Age (in yrs.) 28 to 32 years
- Engineering graduate with about 4 to 7 years’ experience / Diploma holder with 7 to 9 years of relevant experience