Position – Engineer – Calibration
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 1 years
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Work on BEV Vehicle for drivability calibration.
- BEV Vehcle build sign-off
- Attending altitude expeditions and calibrating and meet customer requirement
- Analysis of Fleet Data and RWUP Range Trials
- Support for Homologation and Production start
- Work on Diagnostics and Error Handling of Build and Validation vehicles
- 0 to 1 Year
Industry Preferred – Automobile
- Mechanical Engg
- Automobile Engg
- Electronics and Communication Engg
- Knowledge about sensors and Actuators
- Basic knowledge of Automotive Wiring
- Basic Knowledge of Battery Electric Vehicles
- Knowledge about vehicle components and behavior
Many companies. One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses, and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats, and steel among other businesses where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, which empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.