Position – Engineer – Advance Engineering
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Full Job Description
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Design and Development of Mechanism, Glass and Seals Part for Automotive vehicles.
- Prepare of SOR for Mechanism, Glass and Seal Parts incorporating all requirements for new development
- Knowledge of Design and Development Tools like APQP, DFMEA, DFA, DFM, DFS, GDandT Stack up and Analysis, DVPandR, IMCR, VA-VE, POKA-YOKE etc.
- Design Proposal to meet the specified Performance, Weight, Cost etc. with limited guidance and Conceptualizing and designing parts and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Global Regulatory and Homologation requirement of individual parts like Glass, Latches, Wipe and Wash System, Outside and Inside Rear View Mirrors, Outer and Inner Handles.
- Knowledge of Free Body Diagram and Design calculation to meet Feel and effort targets
- CAD Skills – should know the Catia Software with Surfacing, Assembly, drawing and Kinematics
Experience 2 to 4 Years
About the Company
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.