Position – Dy. Manager- Maintenance Paint shop
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To monitor preventive and predictive maintenance progress as per schedule in his area of equipment in order to attain good customer satisfaction.
- Good hands on knowledge of Painting Robots (ABB experience is preferable)
- Good hands-on knowledge of strap and lift the different robot parts.
- Knowledge, profiling, and troubleshooting of painting robots- Durr
- Should be able to demonstrate the correct procedure used to calibrate axis using a calibration kit.
- Good hands-on knowledge & experience of maintenance and replacement of all 7 axes.
- Should have good knowledge of Co-ordinate system and functioning of Hollow wrist.
- Should have good knowledge of Electro-pneumatic valves, VDS system
- Should have good knowledge & Hands-on experience of Robot Paint circulation system, Dosing Pump, PPR & CCV.
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to properly remove and replace motors axis 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
- To monitor and improve the Safety, TPM, a 5S score of his cell through continuous improvements.
- To improve the quality level and skill of associates in maintenance by continuous monitoring and nominating associates for various training.
- To monitor and maintain spare parts stocks for both insurance and consumable spares.
- To maintain the safety of equipment by monitoring safety interlocks and by providing Poka-yoke.
- 2-5 years
Industry Preferred – Automobile / Robot OEM
- BE Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Knowledge of Paint Technology and Paint shop equipment’s like conveyor, pumps, blowers, burners, Painting robots, etc
- Understanding of Paint defects.
- Knowledge Manufacturing process & Supplier processes
- Knowledge of TPM
- Knowledge Paint process material like Paint, Sealers, Meltsheets, Pre-treatment, and CED.
- Knowledge of Quality tools and systems
- Knowledge of PLC
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes in Plant (Assy., Body, Paint, etc) & suppliers.
- Knowledge of Automizer
- Knowledge of Mechanical construction of the Eco RP robot.
- Knowledge of Dosing Pump, PPR,
- Knowledge of Robot Paint circulation system and dispensing system.
Job Segment: Maintenance, Painter, Manufacturing, Automotive
- we constantly strive to challenge conventional thinking and innovatively use our resources to drive positive change in the lives of our employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities thus enabling them to rise.
- We truly believe that innovation and technology are the catalysts for a better future. Our aspiration to Rising to the future embodies this belief. And we are intensifying our efforts to create a promising tomorrow. Our ambitions have constantly grown with time and we work towards pushing the boundaries of innovation, both in domestic markets as well as the global arena.
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD.
- Mahindra Group’s parent company is a dominant player in the Tractor and Automobile industry. It is both an operating company (Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors) and a holding company of all its investments in subsidiary and associate companies. Other businesses under the Operating Company include the Powertrain & the Construction Equipment, divisions. Its Allied businesses include Mahindra Powerol.
- With a strong presence across India, the Automotive and Farm Sectors propels an entire manufacturing ecosystem by working closely with over 1,200 suppliers and 3,500 dealers and in the process, create employment for 200,000 people (direct and indirect). Its 30,000+ employees are spread across 20 locations.
- We introduced utility vehicles to India in 1947. Seventy years later, our portfolio ranges from SUVs, MUVs to pick-ups to heavy commercial vehicles to two-wheelers. Our vehicles boast of several industry-first safety and technology features and our category-defining UVs traverse terrains in more than 70 countries globally. We pioneered electric vehicles in India, across the passenger and commercial segments. Our EV 2.O roadmap aims to make electric vehicle technology more accessible and mainstream to accelerate EV adoption and cater to the smart cities of tomorrow. Read More
Tractor and Farm Mechanization Business
- As the market leader in India for the past 30 years, Mahindra’s Tractor and Farm Mechanization business has helped bring Farm Tech Prosperity to the Indian farmer with technologically superior affordable solutions. Mahindra is the largest tractor company in the world with sales across 40 countries and 1000+ dealers worldwide. Now, we are catalyzing the third revolution of farming with Farming 3.0 to create an ecosystem with offerings across the farming value chain– from access to smart machinery, precision farming practices, digital platforms and ecosystem connect – to help farmers improve their crop yields and double their farm income.