Position – Deputy Manager Production
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Handling overall Product audit and Process audit
- Analysing customer complaints, line rejection, Supplier audit and taking corrective actions
- Establishing Initial Process Capability (Pp/Ppk) and monitoring ongoing Process Capability (Cp/Cpk).
- Defining and standardizing all the Quality Procedure
- Continuous process improvements (KAIZENS) to achieve consistent product quality
- Implementation of POKA-YOKES to eliminate human error
- Monitor and ensuring adherence to processes with SOP/SOS by periodic process audit, SPC and MSA studies
- Responsible for Engineering Change Management Process
3 – 5 years
Many companies. One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a USD $19.4 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.