Position – Deputy Manager Mechanical Design
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – IN
- Benchmarking, preparation of mechanical system and subsystems design concept prepartion for Exteriors & Interiors by doing trade-off in Styling, Structural design , packaging, integration. He should be proficient in making detailed design (2D and 3D CAD) by adhering to DQA (DCS, GD&T, DFMEA, DFMA, DFSS, DFS&R, DVP&R etc.), internal & external standards and customer requirements.
He/she will be working for the following four major areas,
- 3W and other vehicle platforms like Quadricycle
- Special projects like MESMA, Born EV, etc
- Horizontal projects: Mechanical structure and enclosure design
- Detailed benchmarking for the given project scope, which can be predominantly Exteriors and Interiors.
- Manage mechanical systems, subsystems, and components level design requirements through cross-functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of concepts and detail parametric design (parts and assemblies) in CATIA V5
- Evaluate, balance, and trade-off the design concepts for attributes such as Styling, Weight, Cost, DFA, DFS, Reliability, and timeline.
- Interface and DMU analysis, generate a report and seamless coordination with internal and external stakeholders to resolve packaging and integration challenges