Position – Assistant Manager
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Planning & execution of Build Process quality activity as per Build plan
2. Conduct Product and Process audit during the build and assembly of products inline with product requirements
3. Prepare quality control plan, Process flow charts, PFMEA along with CFT members
4. Study Dwg, Specs, Build documents and Prepare to Build and quality check sheets
5. Participate in DFMEA, DFA, DFM reviews and provide feedback on build quality aspects
6. Monitor and review build quality concerns in CRRMS systems and coordinate for closure with stakeholders.
7. Study incoming part quality reports and give clearance to build a team.
8. Audit Products as per customer quality requirements and sign off for despatch.
9. Prepare risk assessment analysis for product concerns.
10. Concern and root cause analysis for build and quality issues.
Experience – 2 to 5 years
Industry Preferred – Vehicle manufacturer/ Tyre 1 & Tyre2 suppliers
BE / B Tech in Mechanical / Electronics Engg
- Communication skills
- Being Passionate About Work
- Quality Management System_AD.
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.